Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Wings of Solitude" (17/6/2010)



All through the pace, 
the pace of life-
like the vast blue sky
I fly
over and above
the zenith
with the wings of solitude..






I don't want
to blame-
blame anyone
Neither expect more
nor take chances! 
Its my fate, 
the fate of my life! 


I needed, 
the reflection-
that of my love..
I got it..


But somehow
beneath the
depths of bonds, 
behind the
curtains of colors..


A shadow hunted..
kept on hunting..
And
it makes me fly
fly and fly
with my wings..
wings of solitude
and 
hide 
from the rays of light..
the light of hope! 




I loved all, 
all and all, 
on and on..
And why
the darkness
haunts me? 


I was never this
I didn't want to, 
but I don't know! 


Am i seated, 
in the throne, 
the throne of thorns, 
the thorns of tears
forever? 


But still, 
I don't blame anyone, 
I don't! 


And I am
flying, flying and flying
across the zenith
with my wings of solitude! 


The zephyr of solace
surrounds me! 
   The Zephyr of Solace! ! !                            
                                                                                       Smrithi   (17-6-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Winners don't do different things.They do things differently." -Shiv Khera

Followers