Thursday, June 28, 2012

For you, MY BESTIE!! (28/6/2012)




Dedicated to my best friend! Words cant describe her,thats what I always feel! When she suddenly planned to come home,I was so excited and almost an insomniac...yeah,I know! And I made an attempt to jot down something about her,about our 16years of Friendship ,about our eternal hopes!!!This is for her...and yeah I gifted her the same !!! Finally,a poem for her!Here,it is.....



In all the pages of my life-diary till today,
I see your face – I see ‘US’- I see our journey!

Long long ago,
When letters were just far-away friends,
You hold my hand as a sweet CHUM!
Thereafter, as we grew up,
It went deep-as
An adorable FRIEND!
WE shared our smiles,
Our jokes were our secrets,
Our hillocky-fights were hills then-
But each time-they ended, we laughed aloud!
We shared our tears-
No simile to compete- how soothing you were!
And thus the BEST FRIENDS!
Though our paths were apart,
We were still together, we still-are!
And I see your silhouette
 In my future diary-pages too!
And so I say this boastfully,
Eternity will accompany our next births too!
Because- no one can replace YOU – MY BESTIE!

Smrithi (28/6/2012)

2 comments:

  1. some friendships should not be expressed..bcz noone can understand that and u dont need anybody to understand that..ppl feel that wen they are with u..so stop talking about her. we knw u r best buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Judith(I dont know your actual name,I asked you about it and you didnt reply till now!)Firstly,i wrote this not to show the world that we both are friends!I dont think you have read the intro page of this blog!I have added all poems,whatever I have written till date!So as the writer,its my wish to decide what to write!I hope you agree to this!You can criticise the poem!But you dont have rights to tell me_Stop talking about her!Because thats my right!I have clearly told,you can comment on the poem,criticise it!I hope you understand what I tell!And anyways you dont want to reveal whom you are!whoever it is,people who know both of us,knows my passion!I dont want anyone to understand anything.Its just a poem I wrote for her and gifted her!And thats special for me,because its the first time I wrote for her,about her!thats all!

      Delete


"Winners don't do different things.They do things differently." -Shiv Khera

Followers