Tuesday, June 12, 2012

" I miss the way we were" – dedicated to all my Friends! (6/2012)


School life,college life,everything gifted me a bunch of fabulous Friends!!Fortunate enough to be in touch with most of them...:) 
But still,its a sad fact that we all miss those golden days of life!!
How muchever we try to compensate for it,we still dont get back that wonderful feeling of togetherness!!Missing that is a true fact!!!




"All along the journey of life till now,
I found pearls and gems even in dungeons!
The lights paved my way,
Exuded my pains,
Coloured my dreams!

Droopy eyes didn’t drench again,
Mirth glistened duskiness!
They are FRIENDS!

And now,
When time flies away,
When I turn back,
They are bonny depictions of Memories!
Happy to have the moments,
Still alive within me!
But,I wonder,
How many are illusive!

Time, fate and miles hinder truths!
And I do miss the verity!
I’m afraid-
My feelings might not be read so!
But its all the shades of the fact-
I MISS them!
I’m afraid-
Time deepens scars-
Those lit by distance!"
But I hope-
They do realise,
“I miss the way we were!”

                                                                                 Smrithi (10th June2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Winners don't do different things.They do things differently." -Shiv Khera

Followers