Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Friend... "(2/1/2010)


I wrote this years ago....as one of my best friend's  10000th scrap of orkut!:)
 and felt like jotting down d same again ere!!:):)
"Happy to be your FRIEND:):):)"


"When the breeze whistled
when the moon smiled
when memories cried
when the colours faded...


I wondered why
everything goes strange!!
and then I found..
who a friend can be!!


someone to wake you up,
wen you feel empty within


someone who can be your mirror
someone to be your shadow
someone to be your gladness
someone to make you giggle
someone to console your tears


to be crazy wth your jokes
to be exhorted by advices
to be cheeredup by words


to be sad by absence..
to tell "i miss you"
when it haunts!


lost my trust in
vision.......
because there is truth beyond
its grace!!!


so i know who you are
and I know what FRIENDSHIP IS!
and so I pray evryday
so that i wont lose U
my FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "   

                                                                                                                                     Smrithi(2-1-2010)

4 comments:

  1. smrithi,
    this one s good. i think its about varsha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey:) Thanks a ton!:)
      This is not about Varsha..I still havent written anything for her-because she is worth writing an epic of 16 years! :)
      How do you know both of us???

      Delete

  2. lost my trust in
    vision.......
    because there is truth beyond
    its grace!!! :P


    ReplyDelete


"Winners don't do different things.They do things differently." -Shiv Khera

Followers