Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reverberation! ( 13/1/2013)

The dawn of 2013- the new year was not colourful this time!
It sprouted in the midst of miseries and sorrows!
The prayers and finally,the tears!

I don’t think,I have to explain what I feel right now!
Because its beyond the limits of vocabulary!
And here,I put myself in the shoes of several innocent girls and present a short verse!
And this is what my blog has- for the onset of 2013!




Reverberation!
I know-how it hurts!
How it resiles ,
reverberates,
rebounds and
penetrates your atria!

I can imagine-
how it feels!
I know it-
though the depths vary,
the gist differs!

For you- its something
that will haunt you
And kill you within-
throughout your life!

And let me tell you-
you won’t get rid of it-
because its a SIN!
Its a loss!

Its the tears of a girl,
the curse of a mother,
the hex of many!

Learn to ‘Respect’,
learn to ‘Realise’,
learn to ‘Accept’!

Still you won’t be forgiven-
in the court of my justice!
You won’t be forgiven
even at the scaffold!
You won’t be forgiven-
even if you struggle at hell!

Because,
the ‘devil’ in you-
will have a rebirth-
somewhere and somehow!
Because,
You don’t know-
the value of ‘love’,
the value of ‘relations’,
the dignity of bearing an extra ‘X’!*                                                                  (chromosome *)

And you deserve the worst-
the worst in everything-
everywhere!
Because-
you don’t know the
‘meaning’ of ‘being HUMAN’!

And so,you have to,
you are bound-
bound to SUFFER
the reverberation!
                                                                                                                   Smrithi (13/1/2013)


5 comments:

  1. good theme.. this one is great.. :) Keep writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi smriti,
    I have nominated you for the popular Liebster Award!!
    http://sruthiharidas.blogspot.in/2013/03/my-first-blog-award.html
    Blogfully,
    Sruthi

    ReplyDelete
  3. # the most interesting part is the way of execution of the feeling..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karma and time proved everything.

    ReplyDelete


"Winners don't do different things.They do things differently." -Shiv Khera

Followers