Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Reminiscing the smiles ! (11/12)


 Recalling the memories of some beautiful hearts ... Its more like a journey remembering the moments with them, rather than the depiction as a poetic form..yeah,its just a jot..
I somehow wonder ,the saying- that good people leave the earth sooner , has much of truth hidden in it..
And this one is about remembering some hearts,who no longer live in this world, but twinkle in the sky..forever!
Remembering my dearest Friend and schoolmate – Naveen ,
my dearest Teacher – Jayasri Mam,
my two dearest neighbours – Jayasri Chechi and Kumaru Uncle!
(as mentioned in each stanza)
Dedicated to them!
May your souls Rest In Peace!
Reminiscing the smiles!

As I stride along my memory lane,

I still feel the presence,

The vibes of their voices,
Their glowing smiles still reside,

Reside within me!

You were a sparkle,
The enthusiast in you,

Always evoked incense

Of inspiration and

You shone among us!
And I still can’t believe-

You vanished in a while and

Are one among the stars!

 Owing a lot to you,
I still bend in front of you,

For finding the real ME within me-

And you proved to be ‘THE GURU’
And I jot down these –

With your blessings!
And I still can’t believe,

Your charm confines to sky!

Your smile was a bliss

And it spread the glee around
Rendering love in every word

And you still shine like an angel
In all our hearts!

And I still cant believe,
You are no longer here!


Your words kindled

The flame of spirit,
The spirit of life

Motivated and glistened
The beauty of dreams-

You still dwell in my memories and

I still can’t believe
You left in a wink-time!


As I stride along my memory lane,
And gaze at the dark night sky

I see your smiles-as the
Twinkling stars of love

I feel the breeze-
The essence of warmth

The delight of presence
And I wish-the heavenly abode

Gifts the eternity- to you all-
All the twinkling stars!!!

May all the souls rest in peace!

 Smrithi ( 11/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Winners don't do different things.They do things differently." -Shiv Khera

Followers