Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"My Mother" (2005)



A small poem which I wrote in the year 2005. .Still its too dear for me because
 I love the word pictures and similies which I have used here...



"A drizzle in sorrow, 
a friend in sadness.
Thats my Mother! 


An ocean of love, 
with corals that glow! 
Its waves-her hands
with which once, 
she fed me.


Its water like her face, 
as pure and clear as crystal! 
Its shore-her mind
for it tolerates my faults
and leads me
to right jaunts! 


She can't be confined to words, 
she can't be compared with anyone! 


For she can be compared to
only one-
thats herself-
my Mother!"
                                                                                                                                         Smrithi(2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Winners don't do different things.They do things differently." -Shiv Khera

Followers